Sample Social Media Posts:
The following bullet points are sample social media posts for you to use on various platforms. Simply highlight the post you would like to share, right-click to copy the post and paste the copied post into Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Florida’s iBudget Waiver is a health insurance program that serves nearly 35,000 individuals living with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Learn how you can help secure its funding and #SavetheiBudget by visiting www.ibudgetwaiver.com.
- The iBudget Waiver provides critical, specialized long-term services that are not available through standard Medicaid managed care providers or private health insurance companies. Help #SavetheiBudget today by visiting www.ibudgetwaiver.com.
- The iBudget Waiver helps people get the care and support they need to live and work in their own homes and communities. It is the only program that prevents a person from having to live in an institution. #SavetheiBudget
- You can help #SavetheiBudget by informing the Florida Legislature the critical role its services play in people’s lives. Take action now by visiting ibudgetwaiver.com/take-action.
- Looking for ways to #SavetheiBudget? With Save the iBudget Waiver, @FDDC has created ways that Florida’s most vulnerable citizens can educate the Florida Legislature on why preserving this program means preserving thousands of lives. Visit www.ibudgetwaiver.com for news, resources and more!
- Florida is 49th in the nation in Medicaid spending for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Learn how you can help individuals with disabilities here: www.ibudgetwaiver.com
- Florida’s iBudget Waiver is the lifeline for thousands of Floridians, young and old. Help save the Waiver by getting involved in our statewide campaign today! Learn more here: www.ibudgetwaiver.com
- 75% of Floridians with intellectual and developmental disabilities live with a family caregiver. One-third of those caregivers are over the age of 60. With an aging population and thousands in need, it is critical the iBudget Waiver and its services remain intact. #SavetheiBudget
General Social Media Tips:
The following bullet points are general tips for when sharing or posting on social media.
- When possible, use or incorporate the hashtag #SavetheiBudget into your posts and captions. This will help your posts connect with FDDC as well as thousands across the state.
- Link back to the campaign website (www.ibudgetwaiver.com). Whether the homepage or another page on the site, linking to the website will provide users with a variety of resources and information.
- Tag relevant accounts including FDDC in posts. This will help spread the post among self-advocates, loved ones and organizations who need to be involved in the campaign.
- Share posts and materials from FDDC and others related to the Save the iBudget Waiver Campaign.
Social Media Images:
The following campaign images can be saved and used to accompany the above social media posts.